To find out which type is best for your café or restaurant, use the guide below:
Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machine
- Easy push-button operation. Can work at higher speeds for busier establishments.
- Self-service and portable trolley solutions available.
- Produces espresso shots, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, flat white and flat black coffee.
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Uses freshly roasted coffee and fresh milk.
- Consistently good quality and consistent portion control, with no wasted ingredients.
Traditional Espresso Machine
- Your barista is in control of the whole coffee experience.
- Tudor offers comprehensive training as part of our installation package.
- A ‘behind the counter’ machine.
- Produces espresso shots to form the basis of other coffee drinks. Tudor includes training from grinding and tamping coffee to steaming and foaming milk, so your barista can make the whole range of coffees.
- Manual cleaning.
- Uses freshly roasted coffee.
- Traditional, gourmet-quality coffee.
Whether you need an espresso machine or a bean-to-cup machine, Tudor has the right equipment for your business. Our range of carefully selected coffee machine models are available on in a variety of purchase plans.
To speak with one of our specialist machine advisors
contact us on: 01708 866 966